Thank you for visiting!
May we send you a picture of a baby saved with the story of the young mom who chose life each month?
Your Privacy is protected.
Administrative Assistant for Christian Non-Profit Org. (Indianapolis Northwest Side)
Status: Full time
We are seeking to hire an Administrative Assistant for a Christian Organization in the Pro-Life movement.
Serve the Lord by working alongside us to save babies and souls!
- Experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, CRMs, web browsers, administration, print & mail operations.
- Exceptional ability & desire to manage detail in simultaneous projects on an ongoing basis.
- Proven analytical and organizational skills to ensure data integrity.
- Good at making administrative phone calls – reminders, follow-ups, collect information, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and to work efficiently on a team while having strong self-management skills.
Requirement: Four-year Bachelor’s Degree or at least five-years or longer Administrative Assistant experience.
Must be detail-oriented, and able to multi-task.
If you are a highly efficient and self-motivated person with the skills outlined above, and you have a heart for ministry, please send us your resume: email@example.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.